Front Desk Receptionist
WHSV is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist. As the Front Desk Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for WHSV and you will provide administrative support. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a time manner.
What You’ll Do:
• Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquires.
• Maintains security by following procedures; issuing visitor badges.
• Receive, sort and forward incoming mail and coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express packages (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
• Assist with various clerical/data entry projects.
• Responsible for filing as needed.
• Strong written and verbal skills; ability to communicate concisely and effectively.
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Working knowledge of various operating systems and software products including MS Office, Google Docs, etc.
• Professional appearance.
Please email your resume and cover letter describing why you think you are a good fit for this opportunity to Tina Wood, Operations Manager at email@example.com.
WHSV/Gray Television is a drug-free company and requires pre-employment drug testing. EOE E-verify.